LONG - TERM HIRE RATES FOR SHOWCASES JANUARY 2004
1. OPTIONS. If you MIGHT eventually want to buy the cabinets, choose scheme 'A', if not choose scheme 'B'.
SCHEME 'A'. Hire charges reduce each year*. Attractive purchase option at the end of each hire period. The purchase price decreases each year. (* excepting 2nd year of two year fixed contract).
SCHEME 'B'. Low fixed hire charge, does not vary from year to year. If you decide to purchase cabinets, you will pay the then current list price. Cabinets supplied will be new or as new at our option.
2. INITIAL CHARGE. There is an 'initial charge' of £108.60 each on all cabinets. This covers the first 14 days hire and also delivery, set-up etc. subject to location, timing and access.
3. DAILY RATE. The 'daily rate' depends on the number of cabinets hired at any one address and also on the model selected.
4. MORE OPTIONS. To start you can choose a minimum hire period of one or two years. At the end of the minimum hire period you will have the following options:
(i) Hire of 1 to 3 cabinets. The initial charge and the first quarter's hire are payable prior to delivery. All further charges are payable quarterly in advance by bankers order.
(ii) Hire of 4 or more cabinets. The initial charge and hire up to the end of the month following the month of delivery are payable prior to delivery. All further charges are payable monthly in advance by bankers order.
6. PURCHASE OPTION PRICES. Scheme 'A' only. Expressed as a percentage discount on our list selling price on the date that the original hire commenced.
7. TERMINATION. The hire of all or any of the cabinets may be terminated by giving not less than one months notice to expire one day before the next payment would be due. In all such cases, except when termination is at the end of an agreed period, the hire will be recalculated using the following revised hire rates and the relevant payments received will be deducted to give the termination payment due. Under no circumstances will the total charge exceed what would have been payable had the hire continued until it's originally agreed termination. When only some of the cabinets are off hired in this way, the charge for the remaining cabinets may be increased if the total remaining on hire then falls into a different quantity rate group as set out above.
(i) During the first year the 'initial charge' plus the following surcharge on the agreed daily rate:
(a) Termination after less than 13 weeks - 40%
(b) Termination after 13 weeks but less than 26 weeks - 30%
(c) Termination after 26 weeks but less than 52 weeks - 20%
(ii) During the second year of a two year contract: The contract will be charged at the one year, first year's rate. The initial charge will be included in place of the revised daily rate for the first 14 days.
(iii) During any agreed continuation year: the rate applicable to the previous year will be applied to the expired part of the year in which the hire is terminated only.
(i) During the first year: as paragraph (i) above but percentages are 45%, 35% and 25% respectively.
(ii) During any subsequent year: for that year only, the agreed rate plus 15%.
8.BASIS OF RATES AND CHARGES. The above rates and charges are per cabinet and exclude V.A.T. They are for standard specification cabinets only. Customisation or the addition of accessories is possible and rates will be quoted on request.